Tuesday, August 6, 2013

*Wanted* - Try It Out Tuesday #24

Hi all.  We are finally back to normal at home after attending a wonderful wedding of our Granddaughter.  It was absolutely wonderful and the weather cooperated perfectly.  Beautiful setting, beautiful bride and lots of "happy tears".  My little "C/J" got married.

I've done a Scrapbook page for this week's project.  A decade ago, when I started scrapbooking, I had a wide format printer - which did not adapt to my new computer, so I had to use 8 1/2 x 11 format...and change it by piecing paper. 

We had three sons, 14 months, and 28 months apart.  It was a handful at times and a ton of fun and adventures.  The three of them would play endlessly with cap guns, water pistols and roping their spring horse.  Unfortunately my pictures have not aged gracefully and enlarging them did not help.  But I thought the idea was cute.

Materials used:  Giddy Up, RED stamp set of 6P1020958 copy, Cowboy Die Set, Cardstock, jute, Silver Embossing Powder, TH Antique Linen Distress ink, words computer generated.  Til next week, "Stamp up a storm, ink up a wish and send it on to someone to make them smile.

Rubber hugs, Whimsy wishes,

madge0902 (1)

1 comment:

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

This is great, Madge! Love what you've done. Raising boys is great too isn't it?!!! xx Kathryne