Monday, July 29, 2013

Try It Out Tuesday - #23

Hi all, Madge here for another Tuesday - trying out a Kenny K image called "Tex", a new release for July.  I am way ahead of schedule with this one as Denise and some of the DT are baking basking in the sunshine and having a blast at CHA in Las Vegas.  Denise graciously invited me along, but we have a Wedding.......  and if I missed it, my name would be MUDge.
P1020899 copy
Meet "Tex", a July Release from Kenny K.  I have a thing about blue eyes, so I tried to give him those "Paul Newman" eyes......dating myself, aren't I??!!  Can't say I've seen many cowboys walking around without shirts on, but if they are out there -- YEE HA!!
On the inside of the card I wrote:
 "Herd" you like six-packs. 
This one
  • has no calories --
  • is easy on the eyes --
  • is really easy to mail.
There are two gals that come to mind on the Whimsy DT that do the Kenny K images to absolute perfection, Patricia Garcia and LaJenette Garcia.  I don't know if they are related, but these two gals really do justice to the provocative images of Kenny K. 
Materials:  
"Tex" from KennyK's Cool Dude series, for Whimsy Stamps, Cowboy Die Set (Whimsy Shapeology), Copic paper, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Copic Markers E01, E11, E13, E70, E71, R20, E35, E39, E27, B81, B85, C01, C4, C7.  TH Black Soot, Mahogany, and Antique Linen Distress Inks, Glossy Accents (boots and horseshoes), Inca Gold rub on paste, Card stock, DP and button from stash.
*NEW Cowboy Die Set*NEW Tex
Next week (Aug. 6th) I'm going to step into my box again, but with Scrapbook Pages......  and maybe a Wedding Photo or two...... lol  See you then!
Until next week,  "Stamp up a storm, ink up a wish, and send it on to brighten someone's day".
madge0902 (1)


3 comments:

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Great card Madge. The Cowboy Die Set is awesome! Love what you did with them. Hope the wedding was fabulous. See you soon. xx Kathryne

koala said...

Hello Madge, (^o^)/"""
OMG---, Wow,wow,wow, this is soooooo COOL card, Madge !!!
Western cow boy who has six packs!!! Soooo COOL !!!
Of course your coloring is soooo beautiful and the design is awesome , kind a wild style and sooooo GREAT CARD !!! p(^o^)q"""

Ellen Taylor said...

Wow that is one hot cowboy!! Fantastic job on the boots and coloring!!
Ellen