Monday, August 16, 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge #152

Another Monday and another Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge.Mojo152Sketch  I need another masculine card and thought that I would combine Sketch  152 and my most recent Greeting Farm stamp.  I know,

P1000341
this is a masculine card, so what’s with the flowers??  Well the recipient of this card loves flowers – that is in the garden, tending to them, watching them grow and I swear sometimes it appears that he even talks to them to encourage them to flourish.  So, in this case the flowers were an added touch.  The little fisherman – well, that is because he also loves fishing (he would prefer catching, but he keeps fishing). P1000346
The fish are little buttons from my stash – that I’ve had kicking around for years.  I decided to hang them from loops on the cord with glue dots, and then I covered them with glossy accents to keep them in place forever.
On the inside I’ve pasted a piece of the plank dp and will write a sentiment with markers to appear like graffiti.
Most of all, I had fun making this card. I am so in love with my copic markers that I find it hard not to use them on every card I’ve made recently!  They say practice makes perfect…….. well, in my case I just hope to improve.
If you’re stopping by to take a peek, please leave me a comment (good, bad or indifferent). I love to read them and they are greatly appreciated.
Remember, Stamp up a card, ink up a wish, and send it on to brighten someone’s day.
Rubber hugs, inky wishes, Cricut chirps and Cuttlebug squishes,
Madge
aka:  maddie6833

1 comment:

cabio's craft corner said...

Cute & awesome card. Thanks so much for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio