Friday, May 14, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch 138

Here it is better late than never, my Mojo Monday interpretation of Sketch #138.

Nothing special about the card as I'm working with limited stamps sitting out here at the Lake.  The weather has been so perfect, dh has been catching fish (catch and release) and we're both as content as can be.  I used the Asian Artistry SU set to stamp the blossom and instead of cutting it out I mock-popped by cutting the blossom to a smaller mat and cut around the overhang - giving the illusion of it being cut out totally and popped up.  The DP is from Basic Grey Porcelain collection.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek.

Rubber hugs, inky wishes, cricut chirps and cuttlebug squishes,
Madge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy cats!! Girl, what have you been up to? I see you have another addiction?? What are these cute little girls and boys all about?? They are so cute!
Love what you've been doing, keep up the fantastic work.
your biggest fan,
KK