Thursday, May 13, 2010

I hear Wedding Bells

My nephew's oldest daughter is getting married!!  The gift of choice is  probably $$ because they have lived together for a year, so,  I needed a container / card to pop a check into.  One of the wonderful creators at Magnolia-icious gave me the idea to make a box easel card. Forgive me, but I can't remember the link to give credit to someone.

This card is four boxes in a box, because I had to make a box to give it in.  Diana at Magnolia-icious sent my Tilda Bride and Edwin Groom just in time for me to play - and play I did - for 3 days to get this right.  Diana also gave me a little tip - to order the Bride and Groom separately so that they can be used individually or together on a card.  Great idea Diana! I coloured the images, cut them out and popped the bride up in front of her Groom.  I  apologize for the photography - I'm sitting in the sun out at the lake and can't seem to get the proper lighting.
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek - all comments are graciously accepted.
Remember, Stamp up a Storm, Ink up a Wish and send it to someone to brighten their day.

Rubber hugs, Inky wishes, Cricut chirps and Cuttlebug squishes,
Madge

5 comments:

Barb Hardeman said...

Oh, this is just gorgeous! I believe the happy couple will be thrilled to receive such a beautiful Easel card treasure box! Wonderfully done....

cabio's craft corner said...

WOW, this is gorgeous Madge. Love this easel card box. Very pretty and elegant :O)
Hugs,
Cabio

Regina said...

You did a fantastic job!!!! The couple will certainly love !!
Hugs
Regina

Christine Riley said...

So cute, this is truly gorgeous!
Hugs, Christine

Anonymous said...

What a lovely gift! I'm sure there will be lots of ooohs and awwwws when this card is displayed. It's definitely a 'keeper'.
Sue - Logan Lake