Closed View – flat for mailing.
Open View – for display.
Side View – to show footprint of card when open.
"Gracie" from StampArt Designs, exclusively for Whimsy Stamps", Xpress It Blend Cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, DP from stash, Flowers - assorted Whimsy Buds, Copic Markers: Skin: R00, E11, R20; Dress: V12, V15, B60, V28; Hair: E30, E50, E53, E23, Grass: YG25, G24, G40; Fence: E13; E53, E33; Glossy Accents (butterfly and flower in hair), Sakura Glitter Pen, Ribbon (wired) from stash. DP and card stock from stash.
Supplies to Gather:
- Matted image 3 3/8" x 4 1/4"
- DP 4 1/8 x 5 3/8" and 3 3/8" x 1" (this allows for border punching edge)
- Sentiment piece 3 3/4" x 5 1/2" (white)
- Tag 3 1/4" x 5 1/2" (white)
- Cardstock 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- 1" strip of white ( allows for border punching edge)
- Misc. D/S tape, foam tape, ribbon, flowers, corner rounder and scallop punch.
1. Flip DP to wrong side and mark 5/8" margins on all four sides. Before cutting - mark the top margin with dotted lines _ _ _ _ to indicate a score line.
2. Drop down 1 3/4" and mark on each side of inner box. _ _ _ _ to score.
3. Measure down another 1 3/4" and mark again _ _ _ _ to score.
6. Flip DP over and apply adhesive to the bottom 1/2" of flap.
7. Line bottom of Tag with very bottom of ½” flap (centered) and adhere.
8. Center your tag behind your DP. Open the flap – Stamp sentiment onto frame showing through the window.
9. Cut a 1" x 4 1/4" strip of white and scallop punch one edge. Adhere it to the back of the DP (between the DP and tag) to just peek over the edge.
10. With the backside of the DP up - run a line of double sided tape on the edge of the two sides and the bottom. Do not touch the edge of the tag with the tape. Remove backing of tape and centre the piece over the matted sentiment.
11. Adhere your matted image to the 1 3/4" section above the bottom flap, leaving the top half free.
I added a wired ribbon bow to the top of the tag
and some ribbon and flowers to the flap.
Remember, stamp up a storm, ink up a wish and send it on to someone to make their day!
Rubber hugz, Whimsy wishes,