Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy Tilda

Here I am for a second card for the day!!  woohoo!  The card is for another January Birthday to be mailed, thus the minimal embellishments.P1020010

I had colored this image a very long time ago, but decided that there are actually a lot of people who love the snow and it makes them happy.  (I remember being at a very popular Ski Resort on the first snowfall, to wake up to people dancing and singing in the street).  My daughter and I joined in until the wee hours of the morning.

The image is "Happy Tilda". I have popped her up and have her stepping out of the frame.  The background has been embossed with white snowflakes and sponged with Concord Distress ink, then stamped with a script stamp. 

Rubber hugs, inky wishes,  madge0902 (1)

3 comments:

Candy said...

Hi Madge,
I love how you have Tilda walking out of the frame :o)
Also your embossing and sparkles are wonderful. Tilda looks lovely.
Many thanks for joining with us at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.
Hugs, Candy
Magnolia-licious Designer

Peggie said...

Lovely card. Love the sparkles and how Tilda is popping out of the frame.

koala said...

SUPER LOVELY ------------- !!! p(^o^)q"""
LOVE IT !!!