Friday, December 2, 2011

Sweet Christmas Tilda

For today’s card, I chose Sweet Christmas Tilda available at OCS and Magnolia-licious.  Tilda is in her jammies wanting to know how many sleeps before Christmas.  On the update about my Craft Room…. YES!!  Painted, New Trim, Flooring and all rearranged!!!!  (pics to follow).

P1010085
Materials used:  Xpress It Cardstock; copic markers; Memento Tuxedo black ink; DP, Webster’s Pages; Misc. Cardstock; Stickles.

Be sure to take part in this month’s Christmas / Holiday challenge at OCS – prizes to be won!!
~ Rubber hugz ~
siggyhaycock

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very sweet! I love the snowflakes and your cute Tilda sitting there, Delightful!
Hugs Julie P

Sandy said...

I am still plugging along to Madge! Your Christmas card is very sweet.
Sandy

Barb Hardeman said...

Sweet card Madge! I can't even say I'm plugging along with mine - just don't have the time! Your Tilda is beautifully colored - the snowflakes are delightful!
Hugs, Barb

Rene said...

Such a super sweet card Madge! Lovely coloring job and your layout is wonderful!
Rene :D

Karen said...

This is sooo cute!!

Karen said...

So cute! Tilda looks amazing.

Karen

Elle said...

Oh my, how delightful!