This will be a very quick tutorial on how to construct the little treat bags shown here. I'm in such a mess and still have to pack to get to Vancouver for the weekend............eeeeeek!!
6” x 6” piece of designer paper
Two (2) coordinating pcs of C/S -- 4” x 1 1/2”
Two (2) 6” pieces narrow ribbon.
Double sided tape and glue
thin piece of velcro (for closure)
Scor Pal or scoring tool
- Score 6” DP at: 2.5” and 3.5” - rotate 90 degrees.
- Score at: 1” and 5”.
- Valley fold all score lines.
- Working with one of the 2 1/2” scorelines……… Fold the top right corner down to meet the vertical scoreline – work your bone folder to make a nice crisp creases –
- You will now have fold lines that resemble two intersecting V’s.
- Fold matching top and bottom of bag.
- Pinch center folds together to form a triangle.
- Apply a small piece of d/s tape to each inside corner. Fold flap over and adhere to body of bag. Put aside for now.
- Score 4” x 1 1/2” pieces in half lengthwise at 3/4”. (If you cut a little wider you can border punch the edges).
- Adhere strips to top of bag. Punch holes at each of 4 corners and add handles. I used 1/4” strips of suede paper. (ribbon) Add Velcro Closure and treats.
- Decorate front as desired.