Monday, August 1, 2011

Whiff of Joy – Willow in Summer Breeze


Hi all, and a wonderful Wednesday to you!  Today, I have “P1000941 Willow in Summer Breeze” to show you from Whiff of Joy stamps.
I stamped Willow on X-press it blend cardstock, colored her with copics, cut her out and mounted her onto a shape punched from a Martha Stewart punch-round-the-page. To give the shapes some definition, I ran copic markers around the edges.
DP’s are from Bo Bunny Ad Lib Collection and the sun and card front are from my stash.  I used a Martha Stewart border punch to make paper lace and wove a pink ribbon through it, shaped it into a bow and added flowers to the center.
We are still at the beach, and I inadvertently forgot that today was the beginning of the challenge week!!!  YIKES!  Good thing I brought some stuff to play with!!
Rubber hugs, inky wishes
siggyhaycock