Friday, January 7, 2011

Whole Latte Love

P1110744   Anyone who knows me accepts my crafting addictions…………..but may not know that I do have another non-crafting addiction.   Chai Tea Latte……..  I buy the Chai Tea by the case, milk by the gallon and treat myself to one-a-day “Grande, no fat, decaf, Chai Tea Latte with a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar on top………. YUMMMMMEEEEE!  P1110747 copy
My card this week features a stamp from YOUR NEXT STAMP and to coincide with the February challenge at ONE CRAZY STAMPER’S being “LOVE” – Well, here is my “Whole Latte Love”.
 mmmmmmmm, I can almost taste the wonderful hot spicy milk throgh the spicy froth on top….
P1110751The cup from Your Last Stamp, was shaded using Copics:  E50; E51; E53, the hearts using R35 and R39, applying Glossy Accents to them and sprinkling with ultra fine glitter.
I created the froth using White Opal Liquid Pearls, waited for it to dry, then shaded it with E70 and E71 to achieve the look of Chai Tea froth.  The same copics were used to simulate the table to ground the cup.
Remember to stop by the One Crazy Stamper challenge blog and enter your “Love” card for a chance of a $25 Gift Certificate for the One Crazy Stamper store!!
Until next time  ~ rubber hugz, inky wishes ~siggyhaycock

3 comments:

Dana said...

Wow Madge!! That foam looks so real!! I love it!!
Hugs~
Dana
enjoy your morning tea (wink)

Jacilynn said...

I love the froth and love the black and white hears. super cute

Cami said...

Hi Madge! Gotta love your "Whole Latte Love" card! That ship cream looks yummy-licious! Great layout and coloring! Thank you for brightening my day with your visit, too! You sure got a whole lotta luv! Hugs, Cami